Youth Program - Young Israel of White Plains
Welcome to the YIWP Youth Program! We have programming for kids of all ages, see below to see what's going on.
Every shabbat at yiwp...
Club Keshet: Ages 0-3 (Babysitting)
- Beginning at 9:45AM, come drop your children off with our loving and responsible babysitters!
- This group is held upstairs in the Rabbi's anteroom.
Arayot: Come join our fantastic Madrichim (Counselors) for Shabbos morning! We daven, play games, and learn all about the Parshah! It begins at 10:00 and goes until the end of Shul. We have:
- Gurim: Pre-K/K, Downstairs in the Classroom.
- Kefirim: 1st-2nd Grade, Downstairs in the Social Hall.
- Levi'im: 3rd-5th Grade, Upstairs in the Beit Midrash.
Sichat Shabbat: 6th-8th Graders
- Come join other Middle School Teens on Shabbat Morning for games, discussion, and snacks!
- This group meets after Haftorah in the Social Hall.
Teen Minyan: 6th-12th Grade
- Our Teen Minyan takes place on the last Shabbat of every month.
- Come join your friends for a wonderful Davening and a tasty Carlos and Gaby's Kiddush!
Please click here for our Calendar, and see what is coming up for YIWP Youth!